View more 3 years ago
- The appointee will have strong business development skills, with excellent knowledge of the power industry, (Generation, Transmission and Distribution) and oil & gas industry.
- The Head of operations & Power Projects will have an above average knowledge of the projects and maintenance requirements of the power generation or transmission or distribution sub-sectors
- The selected candidate will lead from the front in marketing our products (Training, Education supplies and projects), to the power companies facilitated by very good contacts at senior levels in the industry.
- She/he will be a graduate of Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering with upwards of ten years Project Management experience in the power industry.
- Suitable candidates will have well developed contacts in the industry and must have managed small, medium and large projects across the power chain.
- He/ She will be required to source for projects, supplies, prepare proposals and manage the implementation of the projects.
- Ideal candidates will have upwards of eight years’ experience, with some of it in a Technical Sales management role.
- Interested candidates must be comfortable working in a target-driven environment.
- Suitable candidates will preferably be graduates of Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, with post graduate qualifications in business administration or the engineering sciences.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job title” as subject of the email.