- We are looking for a Content Creator/ Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support CMO in organizing various projects, promotional events and campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
- Update databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.)
- Communicate directly with staff and clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Degree in Marketing or a relevant field is a strong advantage.
- Must be Lagos Based.
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.