A Non – governmental organization with the aim of developing a cohort of healthcare leaders in both the public and private domain who would positively transform their respective organizations and communities to improve health outcomes and well-being in Nigeria and Africa, is seeking to fill the role of a Finance and Administration Manager.
• The Finance and Admin Manager will drive and oversea the finance, administration and HR functions of the organization;
• S/he will be responsible in setting up the systems, procedures and processes of the organization, especially as it relates to finance, administration and HR functions;
• S/he will provide leadership and guidance is writing of grant proposals especially with the preparation of grant budgets;
• The Manager shall co-ordinate the financial reporting of the organization including management and statutory reporting;
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and statutory provisions including; PAYE, VAT, Withholding tax, Pensions, NHF, etc.;
• Ensure effective grant management through strict compliance with the provisions of the grants;
• Perform administration functions including ensuring the overall smooth running of the office;
• Providing necessary support to the program staff and other functions in the organization;
• Co-ordinate the HR functions of the organization;
• Liaising with management and Board of Trustees to put in place necessary policies including finance, operations, HR, administration and other relevant policies;
• Perform other functions as may be assigned by the MD/Director or the Board.
• Must be a chartered accountant with at least 9 years working experience (at least 5years post –qualification experience).
• Excellent experience in reporting (financial and management)
• Excellent budgeting skills and great analytical skills
• Great leadership skills
• Experience in grant/fund accounting
• Excellent negotiation skills especially with consultants, vendors and other 3rd parties
• Good experience in contract documentation
• Background in advisory and assurance services will be an advantage
• Possession of an MBA and experience in related NGO will be an added advantage.
Location: Successful candidate will work from the Lagos and Abuja offices.
Submission of Application: