Our client in an e-Commerce sector based in Lagos is currently seeking for an experienced individual who will administer and oversee implementation, organization, and troubleshooting of their technical platform. The individual will be responsible for critical systems functions such as monitoring, site reliability, performance, and support.
- Implement and support security solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Work with business stakeholders and engineering team to identify business requirements and system development specifications for product development and business changes.
- Resolve issues by working with cross-departmental teams, including product management, account management, customer support, software engineering, and IT partners.
- Solves complex problem situations and participate in the identification of opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures, or tools.
- Ensures appropriate documentation is created for any platform or process updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS.
- Capabilities to provide operations and deployment leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Experience with Ansible for configuration management and Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with partner providers.
- Detail-oriented, strong work ethic and high standard of excellence
How to apply
Applicants should send applications to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com