Location: Lagos (Mainland)
Our client in the E commerce Industry is currently in need of a smart customer care Manager with the knowledge of complex CRM software. This person will lead the customer care department and provide excellent customer care service as well as meet customers’ goals and satisfaction.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results.
- Set and maintain all customer service procedures and policies
- Address returns, refunds, credits, and shipping tracking numbers
- Record, organize, and file customer interactions and profile/account changes
- Provide resources for quality customer service
- Implement customer service strategies to improve quality of service
- Address and resolve team and customer conflicts
- Anticipate and resolve customer service issues
- Maintain a professional workspace and workflow
- Evaluate agent and representative performance
- BSC in business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years in providing customer service support.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite , Excel, word , CRM and other software
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Excellent at communicating over the phone and handling phone systems
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once
- Ability to answer phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously.
NOTE: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.
Application should be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com