Dredging Supervisor is needed by a marine and engineering Company . The role is to assist the Dredging Director of Operations on dredging projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Inspect and monitor the daily activities of workers and several dredges in conjunction with other Dredging Staff
• Assist in ensuring dredging is carried out in accordance with approved standards and specifications
• Prepare daily reports to the Director of Operations for each assigned dredger
• Regularly observe disposal operation at offshore disposal ground to ensure required protocols are followed and set goals are met
• Assess performance and efficiency of dredges, especially during execution of day works, and report findings to Director of Operations
• Keep accurate records of all employees work time, standby time & overtime for reconciliation of employee claims
• Monitor sales at the site
• Assist in monitoring and engaging community relationship with the company
• Assist in monitoring and engaging all supervising government agencies
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bsc or HND in Geology, Marine Engineering or related field, and or at least 5 years experience as a Supervisor or Manager of a reputable dredging company in Nigeria.
In order to be considered you will need to have the ability to demonstrate knowledge, capability and competence in commercial, technical and interpersonal aspects of dredging in Nigeria.
• Should be able to swim
• Should be able to drive
• Should have good command of English language
• Good writing skills
• Computer skills
Interested candidates should please apply below.