Our client, is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services with branch offices in different countries all over the world.
The role formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions; act as a consultant on HR management and organizational changes, supporting all areas of the business.
- Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Provide high level employee relations advice, support and guidance to line managers.
- Work strategically and operationally with business segments in a business partnering capacity to ensure HR support is provided to enable them to meet their aims and objectives.
- Ensure implementation of HR initiatives within the business groups and provide proactive support and advice.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management.
- Identify and prepare development plans for key employees and high potential employees.
- Manage all HR related internal and external communication.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide overall support, guidance and direction for the HR team in delivering an effective, efficient, proactive, HR service within the organization.
Required Experience and Competencies
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields
- Associate of CIPM/CIPD
- Relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen.
- Labour law knowledge
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management and change management skills
- Time management skills
- Understanding of all HR functions and best practice
- Previous experience as an HRBP
- Between N3,000,000 – N3,500,000 gross/annum (based on experience).
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “DBP-31” as the subject of mail.