Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos State.
The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company with clients; Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing clients appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean waiting area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
• Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
• Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
• Reports and document issues for resolutions.
• Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Inform line manager adequate information when the need arises.
• Other key functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
• Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
• The ideal candidate should have superior organizational skills; be self-motivated; resourceful; detail-oriented; energetic; have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills; have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time.
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements:
• HND/ Bsc.
• Must possess Telephony Skills, Good Verbal Communication, Multitasking Skills, Good Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills and Listening Skills. Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organising, Informing, and Pressure Handling abilities are very essential.
• Candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other office employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
• Must have a minimum of three years experience as a customer service/client officer Post NYSC.
Work day; Salary & how to apply:
• Work Days: Monday – Friday
• Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
• Application: FORWARD PASSPORT PHOTO AND CVs to