Our client in the Travel & Tour industry is currently in need of a Cargo Executive to channelize & synchronize all Cargo related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Cargo sales of the branch. The ideal candidate will handle branch level cargo sales, marketing and operations profile for a company.
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting and lead generation
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional and central Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assign target
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end to end service in the defined arena Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment
- The candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory and the city / country.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s cargo team of the country Competition mapping and creating supply chain for cargo
- Minimum of first degree in Business Admin or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in the Travel and Tour industry
- Good communication Skills
- Customer relations skills.
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing date : March 18 2021