- Design/create & manage websites for the company and our clients
- Develop and implement website optimisation Strategy
- Design social media & web content
- coding sites
- Design API and mobile sites/integration
- Engaging site design
- Hands on web/digital/content development experience
- Ability to design and setup e-commerce/m-commerce sites
- Experience in designing aps for website
- First degree or equivalent from a recognized university
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscape
- Knowledge and strong use of social media handles with followership to show for it
- Deliver on team timeliness. Ability to train staff on a continuous basis
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Possession of an entrepreneurial mind-set in order to anticipate needs and solve problems
- Possess leadership skills and likes to learn and read
- Knowledge of coding languages – HTML, PHP, JAVA, SQL, Dreamwever, etc.
- Not more than 30 years old as at December 2017.
- Graphics knowledge an added advantage
Pay is competitive based on experience and qualification but minimum of N720,000/anual.
Email subject should be WEB DEVELOPER. Body of mail should be a brief introduction of self and compelling reason why you qualify for the job. The resume should have your most recent picture scanned on it and your social media handles.