TV Producer is needed in a foremost Entertainment Company. The company is seeking to recruit an individual with TV production, marketing, communications and design background to become the TV
Website Manager/Producer: as job details are as follows.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of the
* Ensures that the site meets the business needs of the organization
* Monitors web traffic, oversees the development of web content, and
maintains web server.
* Write creative, relevant, and publishable articles for assigned subject
* Submit these articles every week/month within work time.
* Engages web audience actively with write-ups, discussions, quizzes and
* Ensures social media platforms are frequently updated
* Tracks trends across social media platforms
* Builds social media following through concrete deliverables (ratings,
followers, likes, etc.)
* Monitor trends surrounding content areas
* Manages content direction for specific content categories
* Writes engaging, informative and interesting blog posts on topics such as
fashion, beauty, entertainment etc.
* Reviews, edits and formats content (text, images, etc.)Up to date social
* Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 3 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.
* Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com on or
before 12th May 2017 using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.