TM, PRIVATE TRUSTS Needed in Lagos by UC. United Capital is a fair and equal opportunities employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labour and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. You will assist the team in all United Capital Securities marketing and relationship management efforts.
- You will market products and services to High Net worth Individuals (HNIs), families, foundations and non-bank financial institutions; manage client relationships, provide financial advisory services on Private Trust products and provide customized services developed for client use.
Location: Lagos, with possibility of travel
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Solicit, develop, generate and manage full service relationships with Private Trust Clients including HNIs and non-bank financial institutions.
- Maintain client base, keeping current Private Trust client plans up-to-date and engaging new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide Trust expertise and professional investment advice using the best services and products available to ensure clients’ financial and non-financial goals are met.
- Provide clients with a high level of individualised customer service and strategies consistent with their service needs/expectations.
- Analyse existing and prospective client’s financial/investment profile and recommend the most suitable products to fit their needs in accordance with their risk appetite.
- Track client’s investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies.
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of Estate Planning products especially Trust and Wills; financial markets; relevant legal, tax, and regulatory issues; asset allocation models.
- Good understanding of private banking services and trends including portfolio management, financial planning, asset management, client reporting etc
- Strong retail experience
- Track record in generating sales and relationship management to HNIs including broad technical skills in retirement plans, general investment matters and applicable tax, insurance and estate planning issues.
- Good client advisory skills and good knowledge of funds management and investment processes.
- Portfolio management and statistical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Law, other finance related discipline from a reputable university
- At least 2 years in a similar capacity within a Financial Services sales environment.
Applicants should please email@example.com and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below