United Capital is a fair and equal opportunities employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labour and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. Interested applicants should please read below:
You will work in Corporate Bonds team and market products and services; manage client relationships, provide financial advisory services and provide customized services developed for client use.
Location: Lagos, with possibility of travel
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Solicit, develop, generate and manage full service relationships with Corporate Bonds Clients.
- Maintain client base, keeping current client plans up-to-date and engaging new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide expertise and professional investment advice using the best services and products available to ensure clients’ financial and non-financial goals are met.
- Analyse existing and prospective client’s financial/investment profile and recommend the most suitable products to fit their needs in accordance with their risk appetite.
- Track client’s investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies.
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes regarding their savings and investments.
- Good understanding of services and trends including portfolio management, financial planning, asset management, client reporting etc
- Track record in generating sales and relationship management including broad technical skills in retirement plans, general investment matters and applicable tax, insurance and estate planning issues.
- Good client advisory skills and good knowledge of funds management and investment processes.
- Portfolio management and statistical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree business management, economics, law, finance, accounting, banking or other finance related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum qualification of a second class degree is required.
- Experience: At least 1 year in a similar capacity within a Financial Services sales environment.
Applicants should please email@example.com and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below