Location: Lagos, with possibility of travel
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Solicit, develop, generate and manage full service relationships with Corporate Bonds Clients.
- Maintain client base, keeping current client plans up-to-date and engaging new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide expertise and professional investment advice using the best services and products available to ensure clients’ financial and non-financial goals are met.
- Analyse existing and prospective client’s financial/investment profile and recommend the most suitable products to fit their needs in accordance with their risk appetite.
- Track client’s investments and give proactive suggestions to enhance the portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various investment decisions/strategies.
- Inform clients of new financial products and services and changes regarding their savings and investments.
- Good understanding of services and trends including portfolio management, financial planning, asset management, client reporting etc
- Track record in generating sales and relationship management including broad technical skills in retirement plans, general investment matters and applicable tax, insurance and estate planning issues.
- Good client advisory skills and good knowledge of funds management and investment processes.
- Portfolio management and statistical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree business management, economics, law, finance, accounting, banking or other finance related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum qualification of a second class degree is required.
- Experience: At least 1 year in a similar capacity within a Financial Services sales environment.
Applicants should please firstname.lastname@example.org and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below