An outsourcing and fleet management company is currently in need of 10 Truck Drivers in Lagos.
- Manning trucks and driving them to specified destinations.
- freight movement to destination based on customer contract of agreements
- Ensuring materials are adequately compiled for work assigned
- Perform daily pre-trip and post trip inspections through appropriate checklist and deliveries
- Ensuring obedience to safety and road regulators
- Adherence to safely and security in a reasonable and appropriate timescales
- Coordinating working relationship with customer
- Manage delivery invoices and payment from customer.
- Execute all paperwork such as diesel time sheets in an organize manner
- Must have a Valid LASDRI and Driver’s License
- Must be able to drive on long distances / journeys
- Must Understand Road and Traffic signs
- Must be familiar with driving Heavy Duty Trucks
- Minimum of 6yrs experience and above.
- Manage outside carrier loading to minimize costs;
- Practical, productive and electrical engineering skills
- Proven capability to handle pressure.
- supervisory Skills
Note: Age range from all positions Minimum of 24years to 45 years
Please apply below