- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation, etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs, etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems, and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual, etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
How To Apply
Send CV to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs