Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Talent Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and processes for attracting, selecting, and onboarding new employees.
- He/she will also be responsible for the training and development of talents and all activities around career management.
- Designs and implements strategies, policies, and procedures for Human Resource Planning, Recruitment and Selection, Career Development and Management Succession, and Training and development that fits within the business strategy.
- Supports the Head, of HR in assessing the people requirements of the company in line with corporate guidelines, conducts periodic human resource audits, and strategic tracking of high fliers and star performers to ensure effective staffing and availability of required human resources to meet the company’s present and future business challenges.
- Design and implement strategies and processes for recruitment, selection, & placements to ensure all positions are at all times filled by competent employees.
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven 4 – 5 years of work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or talent executive role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10