Talent Development Specialist Needed in Lagos is currently needed in an Healthcare company in Lekki. The Lagos based needs this candidate would be responsible for leading the organisation’s learning and career development function.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Relevant Certification – CIPM, HRCI, SHRM or CIPD.
3. Minimum of 8 years of experience in training and development, organisational development, or relevant fields.
4. Minimum of 3 years experience in Management ( e.g. Manager, Supervisor, Lead) of HR Operations with demonstrated successes.
5. Strong HR technology background ( Learning Management Systems etc)
6. Experience in delivering high quality L&D support and a history of forging strong relationships.
7.Experience in the core areas of coaching, performance management , talent management, change consulting, people development, diversity and engagement.
8.Proven ability to coach senior individuals and influence as appropriate to ensure successful outcomes.
9.A history of success in securing commitment and support for training and development initiatives.
10. Experience in the development of key facets of training and development.
11. Strong computing skills including MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
12. Excellent oral, communication and organisational skills.
13. A change manager and project leader, with the credibility to influence at all levels within the firm
Remuneration & Benefits:
Mode of Application:
Interested and Qualified candidates should upload their Cv below:
indicating role applied for as the subject of the mail