View more 3 years ago
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Supervise the preparation of tender and contract documents, including pricing of tender bills of quantities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measurement/Estimating/Costing for: Road/Bridge/Drain Construction, High-rise Office/Residential Buildings and Commercial Buildings
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in (Projects) Building construction is a must.
- Must be a member of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS and QSRBN)
- Experience in Civil Engineering Measurement and Construction is an Added Advantage.
- Proven working experience in project management
How To Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN ABUJA