A supply chain Manager is needed to Manage the Supply Chain Sourcing process across commodities in Lagos.
- Ensure that commodity strategies are deployed including risk assessment, for total spend portfolio. Provide functional guidance to Projects and Facility teams.
- Align with new product introduction and quality control process. Identify and collaborate with stakeholders (Doctors, Operations) on potential new revenue streams.
- Ensure commodity demand planning process and capabilities are established for total spend
- Ensure effective and consistent supplier negotiation and contracting process is followed
- Drive standardization and substitutions managing the balance between economic and clinical priorities
- Ensure that an effective process is in place for early identification of savings potential
- Report on team performance (projects, negotiation, expected financial results)
Supply Base Management & Development
- Ensure existence of commodity preferred supplier lists and differentiated supplier relationships
- Manage right sizing of the supplier base and services diversity
- Ensure existence of effective distribution across the network ensuring consistent supply and optimization of inventories and inventory holding costs
- Effective inventory planning and management: Minimum stock, Re-order levels, Consignment stock, inventory days, reducing variability etc.
- Oversee management of regulatory compliance, expiry management, statutory reporting and compliance
- Oversee execution of distribution and warehousing strategy.
- Ensure effective supply chain process and transaction control, support, data management, MIS, analytics and corrective action planning
- Oversee Supply Chain SOP roll-out and sustenance, including compliance management.
- Item and Supplier Master master mapping, deploying standard masters across network in the Region.
- Cost price master update and regular update, automation control, schemes and contracted terms compliance mechanism
- Regular MIS: Supply Chain value/savings, Inventory days and corrective action definition and follow up.
Supply Quality & Sustainability
- Ensure process is in place to define desired supplier/product quality and to receive regular feedback on supplier performance and SLA monitoring. Manage supplier relationships.
- Manage Supplier development process for selected key suppliers with a performance gap.
Graduate or Post-Graduate in any discipline from a University of Repute.
Post-Graduation or MBA in Materials Management is a must.
7 to 10 years in SCM function with minimum 2 years of SCM leadership.
Please send CVs below.