Our client is currently in need of an organized and experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, record keeping of all goods and deliveries in and out of the store.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Following all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitoring and taking inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintaining clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Checking all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensuring the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensuring store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and entering into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Posting all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms forinventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Minimum of HND in business administration or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience as a storekeeper.
- Prior experience in retail would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Note: This opening is strictly for Lagos residents (ojota axis)