HRLeverage Africa is an HR management, outsourcing and recruitment service provider currently seeking to fill in the position for a client; a catering and logistics service provider to airlines in Nigeria.
This Client needs a cheerful, outgoing individual to their company to fit into the role of a Steward. The ideal candidate will be responsible for covering all the emergency and safety information that passengers need to know.
Responsibilities of a Steward
- Perform preflight checks and ensuring the plane is well-furnished with emergency gear and enough food and drinks
- Assist in the boarding process, greet passengers, check tickets and help passengers to find their seats.
- Explain emergency and safety procedures to passengers and ensure all seat belts are fastened.
- Prepare, offer, and serving meals, snacks and drinks to passengers.
- Maintain the cabin of the plane during flight, restocking supplies, and see to issues such as entertainment system malfunctions.
- A degree in communication, hospitality or psychology
- Certificate from a recognized aviation school
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- First aid and CPR certification may be advantageous
How to apply?
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit CV to email@example.com
- Experience Level Junior