- The social media manager will be responsible for representing the brand across social channels. He/She will handle the role of developing strategies to optimize brand awareness as well as the operational role of making posts on the various channels assigned to them.
- Department – Marketing And Corporate Communications
- Reporting Relationships – Report to: Head of MCC
- Supervises: Nil
- Curating the brand’s social media channels
- Develop weekly content calendar for the relevant social media platforms as well as optimal posting strategies
- Make social media posts in a timely manner
- Monitor, moderate and respond to comments from the audience
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement and increase audience share
- Tracking and reporting of social media analytics
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Timely posting of content on the respective social media platforms
- Timely response to questions and comments on the various social media pages
- Quality of content calendar
- Quality of engagement with the audience
- Quality and outcome of digital marketing campaigns
- Increased share of the audience
- Financial KPIs – Financial target schedule as updated from time to time
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good Management abilities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Expertise in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Specification / Qualification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English or any other relevant course.
- 0-2 years of work experience as a Social Media Manager
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.