Job location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Industry: Architectural Practice and Real Estate Development
HRLeverage Africa is an HR management, outsourcing and recruitment service provider currently seeking to fill in the position of a Site Engineer for a client in the Architectural Practice and Real Estate Development industry. The ideal candidate for this role is innovative with the skills to design, develop , and see a project from the conception through to its completion.
- Carry out on-site research and data analysis (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Track development and create project status reports..
- Preparing cost estimates and guaranteeing the availability of suitable supplies and tools
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Oversee small-scale through large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Assist the firm’s Engineering expert such as senior project engineer, HOD and partners in representing the Firm in contract negotiations
- 2-3 years experience working in this capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Experience leading a construction team.
- Coren Certified
Salary – 150,000
CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SUBMIT CV
- Salary Range 150,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5