- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call (outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage the length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle a high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manager to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Minimum of ND in Mass Communications or any related field.
- Relevant Contact centre operations certification
- Minimum of 0-2 years relevant work experience the Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact centre industry.
How To Apply
Send CV in MS Word format to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.