The Senior Marketing Associate will report directly to the Head of Marketing and support the
marketing team. This role will focus on brand and digital communications, sponsorship and partnership administration, and content strategy with a view of effectively engaging our target audience.
The ideal candidate is experienced and knowledgeable in PR and media relations, and able to
create the right content (visual and written) to support ART X Collective’s objectives.
They must be excited about and keep abreast of digital trends for managing brands and how
they can be applied to deliver high ROI. This candidate should be strongly visually-oriented,
with a good eye for producing outstanding content in line with the brand’s guidelines. A keen
interest in creative industries would also put them at an advantage.
- Support the delivery of public and media relations campaigns (both locally and
internationally), including the management of PR agencies.
- Manage all digital communications and advertising from planning to execution,
including analytics and performance, leveraging the right tools to manage feedback.
Write and edit copy for clear internal and external communications.
- Manage content creators including videographers, photographers, and graphic
designers to produce high-quality content.
- Implement branding guidelines and the production of branded assets for marketing
- Supervise social media strategy including identifying key trends and planning content to
- Manage multiple creative agencies, designers, suppliers and internal marketing team.
- Manage brand-owned communications platforms including the company website,
newsletters, pull-outs etc.
- Track and manage all marketing projects and document project updates.
- Supervise the live content media room during ART X Lagos fair week.
- Oversee, compile, analyze and submit campaign reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Support the team to ensure the alignment of marketing activities with strategy.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Marketing
● Excellent written, grammatical, editorial and communications skills – Versatility and
ability to edit in various styles and tones
● Visually oriented with a proven track record in creating high-quality content
● Up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and their respective communities
(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.), implementing target and
results-based online campaigns
● Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Superior attention to detail
● Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
● Excellent people and relationship management skills – a team player with the
confidence and ability to lead and guide others
● Interest in art, culture, and design
● A start-up mindset – highly proactive and collaborative with an entrepreneurial,
roll-up-your-sleeves approach to delivering exceptional results
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using ‘Senior Marketing Associate’ as the subject of the mail. Also, include a writing sample in response to the following – In no more than 300 words, tell us about your career aspirations and how you
expect this role to further them.