Our Client who is into architectural and landscape design is currently in need of a sales & marketing team lead to develop, manage and execute sales plans as well as follow new leads.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating an effective plan to improve marketing and build the business which would include formulation of business strategies and implementation schedules.
- Drive new business presentations in line with the company’s strategy.
- Provide a broad range of marketing & communication support to the design studio.
- Produce marketing materials for the studio – credentials’ presentation, press releases, project case studies.
- Manage existing relations with existing clients.
- Build new relationships with potential clients.
- Attend events and conferences, research new events to attend and organise internal and external company events.
- Drive new avenues for marketing the company projects, present case studies, obtain client testimonials, write blogs, etc.
- Work closely with directors, Architects and in house graphic designers.
- 2years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator preferably with experience in the Architecture, Design or Construction industry.
- An ideal candidate will also be a graduate from a reputed school of design, arts and architecture with experience in Marketing and will enjoy building and developing relationships both internally and externally and getting involved in all aspects of communication for the Studio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to take on additional Responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others .
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing Date: March 18 2021