Our Client who is into architectural and landscape is currently in need of a Sales lead to develop, manage and execute sales plans as well as follow new leads.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for
Development and execution of an annual marketing plan, marketing calendars, and corresponding budget as well as the creation and execution of annual/seasonal sales programs.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with relevant marketing, advertising, and events vendors.
• Creating and coordinating community awareness, image building, and press opportunities that support the marketing plan.
- Generating new sales lead .
- Responsible for event preparation, coordination of materials, and staffing.
- Creating, overseeing and coordinating the hard copy for all direct mail campaigns and customer mailings.
- Developing and coordinating production and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Maintaining Marketing Materials Inventory Control log.
- Responsible for the preparation, copywriting, design and distribution of newsletters and emails.
- Monitoring competition through clipping service.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Head of sales and marketing.
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a sales and marketing person in a landscaping & Architectural firm.
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, leadership, multi-tasking, follow-up, and communication skill.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel both internally and outside the company
- Working knowledge of marketing, public relations, research and report generation.
- Demonstrated skill in creating, planning and executing marketing initiatives and measuring ROI.
- Skill in preparing written reports and making verbal presentations.
- Word Processing, Power Point, and Excel software skills, database management
- Basic HTML knowledge.
Applications should be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing date March 30,2021
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.