- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company’s sales target.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients.
- Account Manager is expected to have specific information regarding daily operations of the Company and keep the Client updated.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Establish budgets with the client and company
- Meet time deadlines for accounts.
- Responsible for Management of clients record.
· Minimum Qualification of a B.Sc. in Accounting or other accounting related courses.
· She should have a minimum of 5-8 years work experience in managerial accounting.
· Advance computer skills.
· Good budgeting skills and the ability to handle finances.
· The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner.
· Good common sense and logical thinking
· Good negotiation skills.
· The ability to generate ideas.