RELATIONSHIP OFFICER, BUSINESS BANKING GROUP
To ensure the achievement of the Bank’s sales strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across the business the team in the designated branch; by providing a full spectrum of financial services to customers, driving excellent relationship management process, cultivating relationships, Safeguarding the Bank’s interest by ensuring business transactions are within the Bank’s Risk appetite and contributing substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the bank.
1. To effectively deliver the Bank’s sales strategy within the branch; ensuring, utilizing required knowledge, skills to ensure that all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the branch’s objective / budget in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
2. Effective liability generation from all business channels within the branch.
3. Consistently explore grow the business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
4. Cultivate a sales process that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the business.
5. Team responsibility for the Business Banking segment, ensuring the selling of appropriate products and services as well increase customer wallet share within the defined business segment.
6. Constantly proactively track and trap business opportunities
A first degree (B.Sc.). Training and Re-training on sales management, Enterprise Risk Management
Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.sc or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage.
Minimum of 4 years of experience, which includes different aspects of sales function.
Qualified candidates should send application below