View more 6 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining an exceptional marketing strategy that will improve services and generate revenue across all the hotels.
- Analyse and formulate business development strategies to ensure long-term success in the region;
- Organize and oversee the operations of the hotels to ensure efficiency;
- Setting targets for hotel managers and be responsible for their attainment;
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure hotels are profitable and stay within budget;
- Ensure compliance with organisational policies and operational guidelines;
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it;
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues;
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
- Experience in a senior management level position in an international or 5-star hotel brand;
- Degree in relevant field of study from a high standard university;
- Relevant training and certifications in the hospitality sector;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a regional manager or similar managerial role;
- Have a good knowledge of the local and international industry with strong ability to work independently;
- Proven track record in managing teams and maximizing productivity;
- Driven, resilient and self-motivated.
How To Apply
See full details here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2002483008