The Place is currently recruiting project manager whose primary responsibility would be to oversee the planning, budgeting, implementation and documentation of all aspects of our building projects – new constructions as well as renovation. He/she will work with the Management and the project team to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is delivered on agreed schedule and also within agreed budget.
Specific Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure project officers prepare project schedule with key milestones that will be used to measure the progress of the project
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders, user department and architects to enable successful delivery of projects
- Take lead role in all implementation related activity/task
- Conduct research to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives for the team
- Ensure project officers upload project documents on server to enable knowledge sharing
- Ensure sharing of lessons learnt among team/department to effectively help improve work quality of future projects
- Create a fair and efficient performance management system to review team performance especially at the end of major projects
- Drive capacity development and training for team members
- Lead implementation meetings
- First degree preferable in Engineering, Building/construction related discipline
- Proven evidence of handling complex projects and delivering same projects on schedule
- Minimum of 10 years of direct project management experience in Building Construction Industry. Management consultants who have worked in any of the big 4 consulting firms and have handled complex projects will also be considered.