- Preparation of Planning and Control procedures in line with the contractual requirement and submission to Client for approval
- Preparation of Sub-Contractor Project KPIs and generation of Project Status Reports
- Development & monitoring of Project Master Schedules ranging from Level 1-3, at tendering stage, and up to level 4-5, at contract execution phases, for various EPC packages of Project
- Develop and Implement the PMS with Progress Tables/S-Curves for projects
- Preparation and submission of Daily, Weekly, Monthly progress reports
- Monitoring of critical activities based on the project schedule and advise the preventive strategies to Lead Planning Engineer along with recovery plans to ensure the on time completion of projects.
- Draft and Implement Risk Registers with respective indicators and mitigation measures
- Coordinate and manage project control demands with subcontractors/vendors
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering.
- 5 years Cognate Experience with developing and implementation of Work Breakdown Structures, Cost Breakdown Structures, Progress Measurement Systems for Oil and Gas EPC projects
- Expert Proficiency in Primavera P6 & MS Office.
- Adept Reporting Skills.
- Strong Multitasking Abilities.
- Strong Analytical, Critical, and Logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of Oil and Gas Transmission and Processing Facilities.
- Sound in Cost Control & Project Risk Analysis/Mitigations
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong Team Player
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates shall be shortlisted and contacted
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs