To assist in planning raw and packaging materials (BOM items) for use in the production of finished goods, in time to meet production and sales requirements.
- Assist in the planning of both imported/locally sourced raw, packaging, and other materials that constitute BOM items.
- Liaise with Procurement Unit for the compilation of delivery updates.
- Manage and follow up on deliveries of planned orders (raw and packaging) aimed at enhancing the procurement process.
- Carry out a continuous update of the planning and procurement files and portals.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS related activities in the department
- Liaise with internal customers on collation of information and data for planning purpose.
- Compilation of SLA adherence reports as regards expectations from internal Customers.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by Supervisor.
- A university degree in any of the social sciences, arts, sciences, accounting or any relevant discipline
- 2 years experiences in logistics function preferably in FMCG (Food and Beverages
- Proven experience as a Production Planner in a similar industry with good knowledge of production planning principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office particularly MS Excel
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2022238775