We are looking for a PHP Engineer seeking an opportunity to develop and create cutting-edge solutions for our products and services while being part of something extraordinary.
- Develop new web applications using customized, open-source, and off-the-shelf applications and components.
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and all internal integrated systems.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces (for ease of use).
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related discipline.
- 3+ years PHP development experience
- Recent versions of PHP (7.x preferred)
- Relational database setup and use (MySQL 5.6 or later)
- Git version control knowledge and experience
- Experience with RESTful API usage and implementation; experience creating/documenting an API is a plus
- Experience with Redis (or other NoSQL key-value store) is a plus
- Server and site performance optimization experience is a plus
- Preferred full-stack developer, but willing to mentor on needed areas
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2001258090