Our Client in the transportation industry seeks a NIGHT DUTY MANAGER Ref:(CCL/M40/1212). Candidate must be responsible and ready to fit into the existing culture. Ability to adapt and add core value is key.
Reporting Officer: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Responsible for ensuring that all buses blown to their respective terminals are effectively tracked in transit and arrive as planned.
- Ensure blown buses are assigned to designated routes and the details of the vehicles are communicated to ticketers
- Responsible for ensuring that buses are positioned for loading 30mins before estimated departure time
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the field executive/ loaders to ensure customer luggage is effectively loaded
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the captains of buses assigned to his terminal
- Responsible for ensuring that loaded buses leave the terminal at the scheduled time
- Responsible for ensuring that the details of all loaded buses are tilled into the system a maximum of 5 minutes after departure from the terminal.
- Assists in ensuring customer needs are attended to promptly and effectively
- Assists in communicating shortage or surplus of buses at his terminal to the ICU department
- Responsible for ensuring terminal operations run smoothly in the absence of the terminal manager
- Assist in conducting competitor pricing survey weekly and documenting findings.
- Identifying new business opportunities whenever possible and relaying the potential to the terminal manager
- In the absence of the terminal manager, he is responsible for addressing customers during crisis situations or if there is a message to be passed
- Proactively respond to guest questions of complaints and deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve interface and service to our customers
- Minimize disruption and resolving any unscheduled delays
- Identify existing and potential operational problems
- Ensure 100% compliance with the approved reports checklist for the department
- Ensure maximum response time to emails is 1 hour
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
Applicants should please email@example.com and also Upload CV and Cover Letter below