Description for Navision ERP Developer
2 – 5 Years of Experience
Technical Skill Sets:
• Minimum two years of experience in Dynamics NAV.
• Experience on NAV 2015 is a must
• Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS.
NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015
SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web Services
• Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies
• Active role in Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management
• Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
• Test functionality developed against business requirements
• Upgrade of Navision to newer versions, and implementation of third party add-ons as needed.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION
• Work with internal Navision team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality.
• Experience in Dynamics NAV Functional will be added advantage
General Skill Set
• Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good inter-personal communication
• An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence
Applicants should please send cv to Anthony@people-matters.biz and also Upload CV and Cover Letter below