Job Location: Enugu
Job Purpose / Objective
- To diagnose, treat and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population and provide advice to Company staff and other eligible customers in the area of General/Family medicine in order to ensure the health of staff and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Provide prompt in-patient and out-patient care including diagnosis and treatment for various diseases and injuries in General Practice in order to secure the health of staff, dependants and other eligible customers
- Plan, implement or administer health programs and illness prevention activities to ensure that stakeholders adopt healthy lifestyle and prevent disease.
- Develop policies/guidelines and management protocols for the promotion of best practice in primary healthcare in Company
- Support HSE activities in the department so as to embed a preventive culture among staff
- Participate in operative Obstetric and Gynecologic and general surgery procedures when indicated in order to ensure quick return to health by all beneficiaries.
- Coordinate regular health management audits in liaison with the quality management team so as to maintain standard of healthcare
- Ensure the proper monitoring and reporting of health performance indices for review and for learning.
- Participate in prompt emergency medical response in order to render care and prevent disease and injury.
Key Performance Indicators:
- % Customer Satisfaction Rate
- No of awareness programmes versus Plan
- No of HSE Walkabout done versus plan
- % compliance with legislative requirements
- % of Post – op patients with surgical complications
- No of audits carried out versus plan
- No of Performance Monitoring and Reporting (PMR) generated on time
- Response time to Medical Emergencies
- Must be a Christian, and possess godly Christian core values
- MBBS with a Postgraduate fellowship in Family Medicine/Specialist General Medical Practice (FWACP, FNCP, FRCGP or equivalent) registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Minimum 5 years since MBBS with at least 2 years in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Specialist General Practice.
- Clinical Medicine
- Medical Protocols Advanced Communication skills.
- Emergency Medical Care
- Advanced Life Support.
- Medical Legal Issues
- Clinical Diagnostic Skills.
- Medical Ethics
- Problem Solving
- Service Planning
- Client Education
Functionally reports to:
- Chief Medical Director (CMD)
Administratively reports to:
- Hospital Administrator/Manager (HAM)
- Nurses and cleaning staff.
- Staff and Dependants.
- Hospital Staff.
- Eligible Contractors.
- Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
- Ministry of Health Enugu
- Ministry of Environment Enugu
- Enugu State Internal Revenue Service
- Enugu State Waste Management Authority(ESWAMA)
- Any other government agency or regulator
- Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the hospital. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
- Workdays are defined as follows: Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV and Cover Letters to “The Hiring Manager” via: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs