The overall purpose of the job is to provide comprehensive primary care medical services to patients in a clinical and home environment.
- Provide primary medical care in a persons’ home or clinic
- Thoroughly evaluate, examine, review systems, discuss present and past medical history, and order and review investigations to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Refer patients to specialist consultants or diagnostics as needed through our Network of Hospitals and Physicians
- Writing prescriptions for patients
- Ensures that history, examination, laboratory investigations, and provisional diagnosis are written on case sheet
- Co-ordinating an individual’s rehabilitation process and participating where appropriate in providing recovery orientated services to restore normal functioning;
- Establishing links with a range of secondary health care providers and developing initiatives to enable patients access coordinated care that meets their needs
- Provide patient management in accordance with medical protocols and procedures
- All patient consultations must be accurately recorded in the clinical patient notes within 24 hours of seeing the patient
- Submits daily reports and ensures data is accurate.
- Carries out other duties as may be required by management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality of services rendered to patients
- Ability to project the brand and services of the company
- Quality of records and reports
- Continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and abilities
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- A minimum of 2 years’ Post-NYSC experience as a Medical practitioner in hospital settings
- Must possess a current medical license to practice from MDCN.
- Appreciable experience working in a hospital setting.
Skills and Competencies:
• Good clinical service provision skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Coordination and Team Building skills
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified Doctor should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.