An International Organisation that provides training for schools and communities in Africa and Asia seeks a Master Trainer.
• Will directly provide training for teachers who will be facilitating ‘Skills 21’ throughout secondary school level.
• Will be part of a new team who will be rolling out the new Skills 21 Programme’s training and assessment elements in schools, and later universities.
• May have been a teacher, coach or mentor in past positions.
• Must have exceptional presentation and training skills
• Must have a positive commitment to being a genuine team player and delighting the students and teachers who go through their training programmes, constantly striving to improve and develop the experience and impact made during your training sessions. EDUCATION • Master’s Degree in Education or equivalent
• 10+ years relevant teaching / training / train the trainer experience preferably in the education sector
• Experience as a coach and/or mentor will be preferred
• ASTD accreditation will be an advantage, as will any other coaching or mentoring certificates
• Degree in child psychology or educational psychology Qualified candidates should send their resume below