GCL Hub is an e-commerce Logistics networking web service platform that provides cloud computing based service for consumer to consumer, business to consumer and business to business sales service. The platform allows SME’s and Young entrepreneurs to showcase their creativity, Nigerian made products to interested parties such as consumers and manufactures globally and allow easy transportation of the products globally via Air, sea and Road.
- – Retail / Agro Merchant
- – Supply Chain Management & Logistics Service
- – Buyer /Seller platform Service
The technology serves as a logistics hub which integrates merchant pricing, product details, freight life data, cargo airline timetable, traffic information, tariffs, rates, all relevant freight charges necessary for transportation of goods across the globe and interfaces to available Cargo airline, shipping lines and courier operators system. This enables the user to be able to provide accurate information and shipping cost of their product from any part of Nigeria to end users globally. The system serves has a one stop shop for purshasing Nigerian product and global transportation solution. The system helps in boosting the economy where by increase rate of exportation of Nigerian contents, products and create jobs here by reducing unemployment in Nigeria.
They are looking to hire an ambitious sales person to join the team. You could either be a recent grad, with a few months early sales experience, or someone with perhaps 1-2 years’ experience within B2B sales. Any links to the agricultural sector would be advantageous but not vital.
Key to this role is finding someone who is able to:
- – Identify leads to establish new business relationships with clients.
- – Maintain and nurture relationship prospects in order to maximise sales operations
- – Manage the inbound lead process
- – Responsible for routing and responding to inbound leads in a timely and professional manner
- – Set meetings with qualified prospects.
- – Working hand in hand with Sales Managers to target prospects
- – Sending emails and cold-calling into prospective accounts
What do you need to be for this role?
– A recent graduate with 1-2 years’ experience, preferably within the same sector (Fintech) and with a financial/economics/mathematics background.
– Must have completed NYSC or have an exemption certificate
– Must be between the ages 24-30 years old
– Attention to details
– Be target oriented
– Tech Savvy
– Have experience in a sales role
– Be spontaneous and creative in thinking
– Love the pressure of sales and wining businesses
– Have an excellent communication skills
– Must be able to use MS Package(most especially Microsoft excel and power point)
– Extremely driven and ambitious.
– Competitive and proactive.
– Hardworking with a desire and passion for success.
– Organised and a logical thinker.
– Ready to travel at a whim
– Ability to speak at more than 1 Nigerian language
– A team player
– Ability to own a project from start to finish
– Opportunities for travel.
– Progression opportunities based on your merit.
– Exciting monthly rewards and incentives.
This opportunity is one that definitely wouldn’t be around for long. If you are interested and believe you tick all the boxes, apply now.