Our client in the beauty and cosmetics industry is currently in need of a Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of the company. The ideal candidate will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness.
- Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences
- Device and present ideas and strategies
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Liaise with designers and printers and organize photo shoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Only candidates with previous experience in a beauty and cosmetics company should apply. Do not apply if you do not have previous experience in this industry.
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration, or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.