Location: Akure, Ondo
Job Level: Mid-level
- Highly organized candidate with good quantitative and leadership ability for the position in the Fleet department.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections, and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting, and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Monitor vehicle registration, insurance, and documentation regarding the induction of new vehicles in the existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance of the fleet
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in the industry.
- Provide direction and leadership to team members.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare budget, expenditures, and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage the entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Degree in any field.
- 5+ years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.