HRLeverage Africa is an HR management, outsourcing and recruitment service provider currently seeking to fill in the position of a “Lounge Manger”.
Our Client has created a community to support Entrepreneurs, Startups and Creatives by providing an office space and a lounge for after work benefits; and requires the services of a Manager, to run the establishment and maximize profit.
The ideal candidate is experienced in the proper management of a Bar or Lounge; and is able to maintain high standards of service and marketing to maximize profits through amazing customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Hire, train, supervise, direct and evaluate staff at the lounge.
- Overseeing the functions of every department i.e. general bar, lounge, restaurant and service to private functions.
- Directly supervise Department employees in order to fulfill client needs in accordance with our Client’s policies and procedures
- Monitor the lounge and private functions to see that areas are adequately staffed and events begin on time.
- Develop and implement basic operating standards in compliance with our Client’s own practices.
- Assisting guest with any problems or needs.
- Maximize lounge profitability; implement effective controls and monitor the lounge’s budget to ensure efficient operations, including achieving budgeted revenue.
- Food Handler Certificate (an added advantage)
- 2 years’ experience in food and beverage industry
- Knowledge of beverage operations, basic drink service and supervisory
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with guests and employees.
- Computer literate: ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer
- HND or BSc in Hospitality Management or similar field.
NOTE: Resumption is Monday 7th November, 2022.
How to Apply?
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit CVs to email@example.com
or on this platform.
- Salary Range 150,000-200,000
- Experience Level Senior