LOCATION: Abuja, Asaba, Benin, Portharcourt, Ilorin, Enugu, Owerri
Our client, a financial investment company is currently in need of a Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
- Provide logistic support and oversee the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements, and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Plan warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Ensure proper monitoring and follow-up of invoices received for payment processing.
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- Check purchase orders against stock levels.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Sc. in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.