Our Client a recycling and commodity trading company is currently looking in need of a highly motivated and proactive individual who will be responsible for growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the most important client/vendor accounts in the company, bring in new business from existing clients, vendor or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- B.Sc/HND in related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as business Development team lead, with at least 2 years prior work experience dealing with battery vendors.
- Ability to plan and execute a budget and business plan
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to relate to others and build relationships, networking skills
- Strong knowledge in the use of Sales ERP, CRM (Hubspot and customized ERP)
- Relevant experience in Sales & Business Development
- Understanding of business development processes
- Experience in building a business and sales team from scratch
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing date: March 28 2021