The IT Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA.
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals
- Owns IT test and validations of all new business processes Tests programs before Business testing
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages
- Administers user accounts
- Designs and produces basic reports
- User Email management
- IT vendor relationship management, including management of all IT purchases
- A degree in computer science or any IT related field
- Previous work experience as an IT Support/Analyst
- ERP requirements build
- Test Management
How To Apply
All interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post as the subject.