LOCATION: Abuja, Asaba, Benin, Portharcourt, Ilorin, Enugu, Owerri
Our client, a financial investment company is currently in need of Investment Portfolio Coordinator who will be responsible for crafting investment packages, managing client expectations and transactions, and achieving our clients’ overall investment objectives.
- Provide client consultation to develop investment objectives
- Constructing successful investment portfolios informed by market conditions, and economic trends.
- Monitor client investments.
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Buy and sell securities in client accounts to maintain a specific investment strategy, or to reach an investment objective.
- Keep clients up to date on the state of their portfolios.
- Handle financial products as required
- Maintain new and existing client relationships
- Study stock market trends on a daily basis.
- Work together with investment research teams to identify investment opportunities
- Sc / Master’s degree in business, finance, investment, or a related field preferred
- Professional certification in any finance-related body is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of economic theory and financial terminology.
- Working Knowledge of best investment practices.
- Computer aptitude, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, and other database software.
- 5 or more years of experience in investment and financial assets management as an analyst or assistant manager in a financial institution environment
- Detailed understanding of capital markets.
- Excellent skills in managing multiple tasks requiring strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.