View more 2 years ago
- The Internal Control and Compliance Officer is responsible for providing an independent evaluation of the activities of the Company and its related entities, centrally coordinating all audit and compliance activities within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Ensures compliance with company requirements is achieved and reported on.
- Collect, audit, prepare, analyze and present both qualitative and quantitative data in written report form, including statistical analysis, using computer statistical presentations for senior management, that highlights areas of perceived risk, through the decision making process.
- Prepare annual audit schedule and methodologies for reaching out and plans for all functions and departments.
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a University Degree in a related subject. Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in audit and compliance preferably in a Gaming and Betting Industry.
- A professional certification: ICAN / ACCA.
- Good oral and written communication Skills
- Must be able to work interdependently with a team and have the flexibility to thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter indicating summary of skills, experience and outstanding achievements in addition with CV not more than (5pages) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.