Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales, and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt, and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company.
- Coordinate the employee recruitment process and the preparation of employment contracts.
- Provide support and guidance to managers and staff ensuring good employee relations and welfare.
- Ensure that all employee data are accurate and up to date.
- Assist in developing Human Resources policies promoting the company’s core values and objectives
- Co-ordinate the employee career development and succession plan, identification of employee training needs, and facilitating employee development across the organization.
- A B.Sc or HND (2nd Class Upper or Upper credit) in Human Resources Management, Business Admin, and any other related discipline with good computer-based knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Position Applied for, Class of Degree, Age & Years of Experience” as the subject of the email.