- Analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, International Relations, or any related field is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ cognate experience as a HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE in a reputable firm is a MUST.
- Must have professional Certifications E.g CIPM certified
- Must have Vast Analytical Skills and Knowledge of HR Software.
- Must reside in Lagos Island
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should forward CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT” to firstname.lastname@example.org” Using “HR EXECUTIVE” as the mail subject.